As a hands-on business, we at Pine Ridge Dental have taken extra caution and preventative measures to protect the well-being of our clients and ourselves by complying with CDC Standards.
Here is how we do our due diligence:
- Thorough hand washing after EVERY patient.
- All chairs, countertops, faucets, light handles in addition to other frequently touched objects and surfaces are disinfected before and after every patient – EVERY TIME.
- Wearing all protective barriers (PPE) – masks, gloves, eye protection and scrubs.
How you can be proactive and protect yourself while you are at Pine Ridge Dental:
- Wash your hands before and after your appointment.
- Utilize available alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your cough or sneezer with a tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If you are experiencing a fever or flu-like symptoms, STAY HOME. Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel and reschedule your appointment in case you are sick – without penalty.
- If you come in for your appointment and have a fever or have had a fever within the last 24 hours, we will send you home.
- This rule was established to protect both you, other patients and ourselves.
When in doubt, give us a call. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and keep you updated as your health and well-being is our utmost concern!
Pine Ridge Dental