Our dentists and team are happy to treat patients of all ages. We are committed to providing you and your family with the dental care you need to achieve healthy, functional smiles. No matter your age or the condition of your smile, we are here to take care of all of your family’s dental needs. We enjoy working with patients from children and teenagers to adults and seniors – you can trust our skilled team with your entire family’s smiles!
While we work hard to help you keep your smiles healthy, we understand that certain conditions and situations can negatively affect your oral health. We encourage you to contact Pine Ridge Dental immediately if you experience dental pain or any other type of dental emergency. The following symptoms need to be examined by our dentists as soon as possible:
- Severe, persistent toothaches
- Increased tooth sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures
- Gums that are red, tender, or swollen
- Gums that bleed easily when you brush and floss
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Worn-down teeth
- A loose permanent tooth
- Injuries to the soft tissues (gums, tongue, cheeks, and lips)
- The loss of a permanent tooth
To learn more about family dentistry in Lincoln, Nebraska, and to schedule an appointment, we invite you to contact our dental office today.